Terms and Conditions
Once accepted, this booking is a firm contract.
Full payment must be received by 30th June 2017.
A confirmation of your booking will be sent to you within 7 days of your booking.
A receipt for payment will not be issued unless requested.
ukactive has the right to alter or cancel any booking that it cannot fulfil for reasons beyond its control. If this happens, ukactive will use all reasonable efforts to offer you an alternative booking.
ukactive does not accept any liability or responsibility if it cannot provide food, drinks, or services because of industrial action or any other cause which is beyond its control.
ukactive does not accept any liability or responsibility if any changes occur regarding to the accommodation provided, or the accommodation provided does not meet standards.
In the event of cancellation, notice must be received via the ukactive cancellation / amendment form online not later than 60 days prior to the programme start date. Such notice will not be deemed to be received unless ukactive has issued an acknowledgement to the delegate; the full fee will be credited or refunded less a 50 per cent charge to cover costs of the programme.
No credits or refunds of fees will be possible in the 60 days prior to the programme, but you will be entitled to send a substitute.
No credits or refunds of fees will be possible for transfer for delegates who fail to attend the programme for reasons outside the control of ukactive.
Programme release form
The programme consists of theoretical components with some practical elements. Individuals should not participate if their health or ability to exercise is at risk. This document is a release of claims. By booking onto the programme you acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. You willingly participate in the programme at your own risk.
2. You take full responsibility for any loss or damage to your personal property that may arise directly or indirectly from your participation in the programme.
3. You will not seek to penalise, prosecute or claim compensation from the organisers, sponsors, presenters or participants at the event for injury, loss or damage.
4. You will not in any way record or take photographs in any session without the prior written consent of ukactive.
5. ukactive or pre-authorised sponsors and partners may videotape, photograph or audiotape part of, or the entire programme and it is possible that you will be filmed, photographed or recorded.
By booking onto this programme you acknowledge that these parties:
a. May film, photograph or record you during the event
b. Retain the right to use any such film, photographs or recordings.
By confirming this booking you agree you have carefully read and understand all of the above and understand that participation in the programme is subject to your agreement to all of the above.